Select amount of days you would like to Cleanse and Detox.
Ask a Cashier for a 6 Pack carrier to hold your juices.
Choose and fill your 6-pack carrier with any of our delicious Cold Pressed Juices.
Proceed to the cash register to pay.
· Be sure to keep your cold pressed juices cold and refrigerated always.
· Remember to gently shake your juices before drinking as settling of the fruit and vegetable fibers is natural.
· Drinking water between the juices helps with the detoxification process.
· Remember to listen to your body and if you feel the need to eat try to eat as clean and raw as possible.
· We are not doctors and cannot treat or give advice for any medical conditions therefore please consult with a physician.
While it is not necessary, we recommend you reduce or eliminate caffeine, alcohol, refined sugar, animal products, dairy, and wheat three days prior to your cleanse. This will make the process much easier on you and your body.
Most importantly we recommend you drink all the liquid nutrition for the day. Each person’s daily routine varies, but, this can be accomplished by sipping throughout the day.
Drink plenty of water, this will keep you hydrated and assist the body in eliminating toxins, and heavy metals.
If you work out during the cleanse process, we recommend taking a shower immediately after to avoid re-absorbing the toxins in your sweat.
You may experience feeling colder or the chills while eliminating toxins, so keep warm. Minor headaches, and feeling tired for the first few days may occur. Make sure to listen to your body and give yourself time to rest. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Please be kind to your body the first few days after your cleanse. Eat clean healthy foods, stay away from animal products and dairy as they are hard to digest. Your stomach will be much smaller, so eat small amounts, and enjoy the new you.
Showing all 4 results